Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 14, 2013

Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) for fitness

Then New Year is upon us! A lot of resolutions will be made with just about as many broken. Whenever I had a coach I was in the best shape of my life. You need a coach and if a personal trainer (who is usually out of shape) isn't in your budget.

Mixed Martial Arts is your answer! A total body workout, but I don't want to be a fighter you say. Well 95% of our students at www.attsavage.com don't either, most just want a kickass workout while learning how to defend themselves. So come join us today. 
  

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... This year I'm thinking to start following some mixed martial arts classes and I will probably go to http://www.bambamboo.com, because I've heard that the instructors are really good.
    I want to learn how to defend myself, but I also want to stay fit and healthy... which is very important for me!

    ReplyDelete