Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 22, 2012

the transformation

Weight loss as in business, being able to change from day to day is essential. If something isn't working tweak it til it does, and if it never does get rid of it.

For instance many times I have gotten off track by listening to things like "its not the scale, its the mirror you should listen to" or the "eat 5 meals a day and make them smaller" stuff like that has gotten me off track.

The only thing that keep me on track is the scale. Don't weigh myself daily gain weight, weigh myself daily lose and maintain weight.

Now if you are weighing yourself daily and not losing, make those slight adjustments until that scale moves downward toward your ideal weight.

If its not working be patient and if you aren't patient go to http://www.savagethaiboxing.com/ for best results.

No comments:

Post a Comment