Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

90 day bodyweight/flexibility challenge

I am going to do a 90 day bodyweight exercise routine mixed in with flexibility exercises. Like the old school wrestlers from India or for modern times Hershel Walker.

When I was a kid I was taking Tang Soo Do....don't laugh it was before mma came to America and before I got into kickboxing. We never stretched but I could kick straight up into the air and do the splits the hard way. At the beginning of every class we would do 30 min of deep stance training. And after re-reading an article from Tom Kurz. Hes the crazy dude always doing the splits on chairs with a hottie sitting on his leg. I realized the deep stance training was what made me flexible. I want to once again loosen up these 47 yo hips.

I feel my training has plateaued and I want to get shredded. I do jiu jitsu and muay thai everyday but my body has gotten used to this.

I am also incorporating a competitive weight lifting diet.....which I believe all Mike Dolce did was tweak a weight lifting diet and market the hell out of it...smart move.

I will let you know how its going and post final results with pics of flexibility and results

cheers

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment